Thursday, October 8, 2009

Our New Addition

Here are some long awaited pictures of our new addition. Caleb Allen Fowler was born Sept. 2, 2009 at 9:36am. He weighed in at a healthy 7lbs 12.5oz and 20in. long. At his one week appt. he had already gained a good 1/2oz. and the Dr. said he was just perfect. I took him to his 1 month appt. on Tues. and he is now up to a healthy 10.2lbs and 21.5in. Again the Dr. said he was perfect and our appt. lasted for a whole 5 min. We only had to wait in the office with a whole bunch of sick kids for a 1/2 hour and then another 1/2 hour in the room by ourselves. Fun stuff I tell you. Well, we all just love him, and I feel no different than I did with any of the other kids. I could just love on him all day...I do. That would explain the messy house and late dinners. They are only this little for such a short time. He is starting to coo and was really full of smiles this morning. I will try to get some captured on camera, he has the cutest dimples.





3 comments:

oops! said...

Cody & Kim, He is adorable! Keep the pictures coming! Aunt Mel

Crystal said...

He is beautiful, Kim! He will have the most wonderful life with you guys! What a lucky little boy!

Tina said...

Congrats again Kim, I'm so happy for you guys. I've forgotten how much work it is to have a baby up until recently as I've been watching some friends' babies. You are very selfless and will be blessed for all you have done for him. He for sure is a part of your family!