Here is my handsome Caleb. He is one week shy of being 6 months old. He has grown so much and can now do so many things. He has been sitting on his own since he was 4 months old, and he loves to eat cheerios, green beans, squash, bananas, rice cereal, crackers, and anything else he can get his hands on. And as you can tell, he is also drooly. Yes, he is teething and some days it makes him down right miserable. But he is happy most of the time. He absolutely loves to play with his brothers(which make him laugh more than anyone else) and sisters. He thinks the keyboard it the best toy in the world, we found him an old one of ours but he still likes the one we type on better. We will get to finalize our adoption in a couple of weeks and are so excited, we really can't imagine our lives without him. He brings us so much joy!
Okay, so Cody goes to work and one of the guys decides they should grow mustaches. Cody is for it, and I thought it was a fun idea for them. The rule was that they had to grow it for the whole time they had a class(like 4-5 weeks). Little did I know that I would dream of the day he could shave. Because I was a good sport, he let me shave it off. Now I have my man back! I hope they decided it was a bad idea and don't do it again!!



1 comment:
Caleb is such a cutie...wow he has gotten so big since the last time I saw him. How are you all doing?
Post a Comment