



Well, we made it through the 1st day of school and wanted to share some of it with you. Saturday we took the kids bowling for the 1st time as a celebration of school starting. They had a blast! Then we started school Monday. The kids loved getting their boxes of school supplies, and seeing what they will be learning this year. They keep telling me it feels like Christmas. I hope we can continue that feeling for a while.



3 comments:
That is great! You are a fabulous mom spending so much time with your kids one on one with school. Good luck! It's fun to read up about how you are!
So glad the first day went well. I would love to see some fun projects I know you'll be doing with your kids, would love to get some ideas.
Kim, I sure miss you and your family. It has been way too long since we last saw each other! I cannot believe how big your kids are getting.
Post a Comment