Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year!

Well, I can't believe that another year has flown by. 2010 is here already, where has the time gone, just the other day we were all preparing for the huge disaster of 2000, lol. With a new year comes resolutions to do better and be better, and to also have wonderful new adventures. I won't bore you with any of ours, but I just know that this year is going to be full of wonderful things. Just a couple of things we are looking forward to are going to the Temple to have Caleb join us as an eternal son, not just temperal. And also the creation of another family member...Drew. We are very excited that Katie has found her love and will be able to create her eternal family.
We are also to look back for a moment on 2009 and I have to say the blessings are so numerous that I will only name a couple. 1. We got to go to Missouri and see church history sites, and Jessica compete in a Nationals Competition in Branson. 2. We got to witness the birth of Caleb and then bring him home on Sept. 5th. 3. I got to spend one on one time with Katie going to Maryland, and Dad Moon got to spend time with my kiddos here. (Thanks again!) 4. Cody loves his job and we are blessed to have work. 5. Other than the occasional cold or yucky tummy we have been blessed with great health. 6. We belong to the Chruch of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and are very grateful to our Savior for all else we have received. I know of no one else I could so fully give my life and love to than my Father in Heaven. Without Him, I would have no hope and no idea that someone could love me so unconditionally. I have a testimony that He and my Savior Jesus Christ live and they know us personally, they want us to feel joy and experience all that is good. They have restored the gospel to this earth through a prophet...Joseph Smith. And we are led today by a prophet of God...Thomas S. Monson. They have never expected us to live this life without their counsel and guidence. I love you all, may you see His hand in your life daily.
Love forever and Happy New Year!

No comments: